Happy Fourth everyone!! I hope to be on the lake tomorrow... the one day I won't pray for rain.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
I used to be cute... kind of....
I went home last weekend for my mom and her friends garage sale. I'd like to say it was a great time, but honestly, it was hot and tiring. But, my sister and I went through some old pictures. It was fun to look back at "the good ole days." Most people look through albums or scrapbooks, but not our family... we dig through a 40 gallon trash can full of 30 years worth of pictures...
me and jeri lyn (i'd kill for that bronco now)
wasn't I a doll???
who didn't love the 80's wear??
on vacae. i'm sure somewhere historical.
Even in '85 I was a poser.
apparently the judges thought someone was cuter than me... i don't believe it- clearly i didn't believe it back then, either.
Happy Fourth everyone!! I hope to be on the lake tomorrow... the one day I won't pray for rain.
Happy Fourth everyone!! I hope to be on the lake tomorrow... the one day I won't pray for rain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
where have these shirley temple pics been all these years? and how did you not have a boy bowl cut (what i sported) or a mullet in the 80s? adorable--i'll give it to you. happy 4th!
Classic pictures. So glad you're blogging!!
JULI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you dabomb.com
what
LYLAS 4-EVA
-Sophie
Post a Comment